- Forex ECN
- Social Trading
- Trading Tools
- Beginners Course
- Trading Strategies
- Forex eBook
- Advanced eBook
- What is E.C.N. ?What E.C.N. is standing for?
How it works?
What are the ECN commissions?
How spreads are affected by ECN?
- Why it’s so important?How ECN works to my favor?
Is ECN faster than other systems?
Re-quotes in ECN
- Benefits of using ECNWhy higher capital is required?
The origin of ECN.
- RecapCommissions, benefits and why we as a broker have decided to offer ECN?
- GrowthIn this course, you will learn about macro-economics, which serves as the basis for understanding the global economy and the capital markets.
- The CrisisWhy does government debt can cause serious consequences.
- Interest and InflationWhat influences interest and inflation and how does this affects the value of our money.
- Saving and InvestingOur money is used for many things: purchasing essential and non-essential items, investing in a business, and securing the future.
- What is globalization?Globalization makes countries around the world become closer which influences people, immigration, employment, ideas, and knowledge.
- The Financial SystemWhat is the financial system and how it manages capital in the world.
- The World of Global TradingAn overview of the trading market, different financial instruments explained and the main factors that drives the market.
- Trading PsychologyThis is probably the most important lesson in the course. Topics covered: Understanding the importance of emotional intelligence while trading, how to deal with the hatred of loss, psychological tools to improve mental behavior as a trader, how a good trading strategy makes it easier to handle emotions.
- Capital ManagementOne of the biggest mistakes traders do is mishandling their capital. In this lesson you’ll learn: Why capital management is a must, the most important rules of capital management, how does individual can tailor the best capital management for himself?
- Market AnalysisThis lesson generally explain what is market analysis and how to do it: Technical and Fundamental Analysis – what is the difference? Fundamental analysis, Technical analysis, Chart types and Dow's theory.
- Basic Technical AnalysisTechnical analysis is a very common way to predict future movements of the market: Most common price patterns, Trends types, Support and resistance.
- Advanced Technical AnalysisIn this lesson you’ll practice pattern recognition and advanced technical analysis techniques: Japanese candle stick charts, how to recognize a pattern, and how to trade when a pattern is recognized.
- Forex AdvantageThe advantages of Forex Trading, why Forex is one of the fastest growing markets, why trading is rapidly becoming a favorite among Stock Market investors.
- Basic Forex TermsFamiliarization with the basics of Forex, familiarization with many important trading terms, how to do the first step in trading.
- Types of OrdersIn this lesson we’ll learn the different types of orders, how to use the right order type at the right time. The information in this lesson is part of the trading foundations every trader must know.
- Winning TacticIn this lesson we’ll start learning how to combine all the information and use our professional trader's winning strategies and how to choose the strategy that works for you.
- Glossary of ConceptsIncrease your Forex Knowledge by getting familiar with important trading and market terminology in this wide Forex Glossary.
- installation and BasicsLearn how to setup the platform and get familiar with the main features: Installation and opening an account, login and changing the language, Market Watch Window, new charts, chart properties and time frames.
- Orders and the Terminal windowOpening, Closing and modifying orders, the Terminal Window, account history, reports, alerts and additional options.
- Using Types of OrdersPending orders, trailing stop and changing the profit display.
- Adding Indicators to the GraphsUsing objects, adding indicators, help lines, editing and deleting objects.
- PropertiesSome very important configuration features: Display definitions, Patterns, Profiles.
- Beginners StrategiesThis lesson is aimed for traders how now basic trading and want to improve their skills. Topic covered: Trend Signal, Channel Strategy, Fractal, Fishing Strip.
- Advanced StrategiesThis lesson is for experienced traders who are looking for new strategies. Topic Covered: Zigzag Breaker, wave Tracker, T-Chaser, Fibo Trap, Zoom In.
- Semi-Automatic StrategiesExclusive Indicator developed by our experts. Identify the following patterns: Crab, Bat, Gartly and Butterfly. On screen display will announce the current automatic analysis.
Read this important book we have created and start trade smartly.
• Traders' psychology and behavior.
• Essential concepts and terms
• Tips for a successful trading
• How to use trading tools
• Practice basic and important technique's
• Learn how to trade
• Learn when to trade
Advanced Traders eBook.