Trade the most popular commodities with Phoenix.
Due to the instability of the current economic situation, many traders and investors prefer to place their money in valued commodities such as precious metals, agricultural products, or natural resources, such as crude oil, among others. Phoenix offers all commodity traders a single comprehensive platform with which they can compare key commodities and choose from a wide range of trading methods.
With an increasingly difficult economic environment, commodities trading is seen as a more stable and flexible option than equities or other assets. Phoenix offers you:
- Interactive tools and expert advice to trade leading commodities in global markets, such as speculator or hedge operator
- The ability to take advantage of commodity volatility in different markets influenced by secondary factors
- Effective management of the underlying risks that may lead to undesirable price movements in the commodity markets
Trade commodities with Phoenix and enjoy:
- Various choices and options
- Considerable leverage and tight spreads
- A low minimum transaction volume limit
- Flexible trading benefits
- Assistance 24 hours a day, 5 days a week
- Useful training material for beginners
Advantages of commodity trading at Phoenix
With commodity trading, users can take advantage of various trading scenarios. One of the highlights of commodities trading is that it allows users to anticipate and predict future market developments and to invest against these price changes, unlike stocks, indices or currencies.
How to improve your commodity trading practice?
Whether you are a beginner or experienced, several tips can be useful to understand the inner workings of the raw materials market:
- Test your commodity trading strategies to study the overall performance of a commodity in different sectors of the market
- Raw materials are always traded in their respective units. All units are standardized to a reference quantity "lot" specifying the minimum amount that can be traded on a single transaction.