Phoenix, owned and operated by WGM Services Ltd. (Win Global Markets), is an accredited, regulated investment firm licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), License number 203/13.
I.Services and investment activities:
1. Receipt and transmission of orders relating to one or more financial instruments
2. Execution of orders on behalf of clients.
3. Negotiation on own account.
II. Ancillary services:
1. Retention and administration of financial instruments on behalf of clients, including custodial and related services, such as cash / collateral management, and excluding centralized holding of securities accounts at most high level.
2. Foreign exchange services when these services are related to the provision of investment services.
3. Investment services and activities as well as ancillary services relating to the underlying market for derivatives 4,5, and 9 when related to the provision of investment or ancillary services.
III. Financial instruments
1. Option contracts, forward contracts, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to transferable securities, currencies, interest rates or yields, emission allowances or other derivative instruments, financial indices or financial measures that can be settled by physical delivery or in cash.
2. Options contracts, futures contracts, swap contracts, forwards and any other derivative contracts relating to commodities that are to be settled in cash or may be paid in cash at the request of one of the parties for reasons other than a default or other incident causing termination.
3. Financial contracts for differences.
The Company under the freedom to freely offer investment services in the European Economic Area (EEA) has notified the CySEC and has obtained authorization to provide services in the countries below
Austria, Bulgaria, France, Denmark, Greece, Estonia, United Kingdom, Ireland, Iceland, Spain, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Romania Slovakia , Slovenia, Sweden, Czech Republic, Finland