Your withdrawal request has been submitted to Phoenix successfully.
As soon as your request has been updated, you will be notified by email. In order to avoid any delays please review your information carefully before submitting. Phoenix assumes no responsibility for errors or inaccuracies made by the account holder.
- Account holder is required to monitor account regularly, and ensure that available margin exists in the account prior to submitting this request, as such withdrawal may have an impact on existing open positions or trading strategy used.
- Beneficiary Name must match the name on the trading account. Requests to transfer funds to third party will not be processed.
- Accounts funded via credit /debit card may be restricted to receiving withdrawals via credit / debit card.
- Funds are released to your credit account once your credit card merchant has debited the funds from our account. This process may take up to 5 business days or more to reflect on your credit card account balance. If you do not have online access to your credit card, it should appear on the next billing statement(s) depending on your card’s billing cycle.
- If the receiving bank uses an intermediary bank to send/receive funds, you may incur additional fees charged by the intermediary bank. These charges are usually placed for transmitting the wire for your bank. Phoenix is not involved with and nor has any control over these additional fees. Please check with your financial institution for more information.